Thursday, May 19, 2011


Well it seemed like it took forever but Adam finally graduated! We are so proud of him and all of the hard work he has done. All of the sleepless nights and working full time while going to school full time has finally paid off! Our parents came down for the graduation to celebrate and it was so nice having everyone here together. Adam did graduate in December but didn't walk until May so that's when we really celebrated. He is working for a design firm down town right now and is loving it!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Girls!

I feel so grateful everyday for the opportunity I have to be a stay at home mom. I love my girls and I love watching them grow and learn everyday. Even though they are raised the same they have such different personalities. I love my little Elsie Roo! She makes us laugh most of the day. She loves to jabber and plays very well by herself. She hates being dirty but still likes to play outside and even likes all of the bugs. She tries to step on the ants and just follows all of the others around. She is always getting mad at me for putting bows in her hair or even doing anything with her hair for that matter. She is the best little girl about 90% of the time. The other 10%.... well lets just say you better watch out. This little girl has some spunk to her! She will tell you how she feels and will chew you at even if you don't understand most of what she is saying. She will NOT share anything and thinks everything is hers and will fight you for it. She is very stubborn and hard headed but I am sure one day that will come in handy for her.

Oh my sweet little Andie Mae! This little girl could not be more girlie if she tried. She loves any and everything that is pink and anything that has to do with princesses. She knows all of their names and can sing you all of their songs. Even the new Tangled ones. She loves to sing and dance and dress up. She would wear a dress every day of her life if I would allow it. She cries when she has to wear pants. She always has to have her nails and her hair done also. I don't like to think about the teenage years that lie ahead! On the other hand she is the sweetest little girl in the world. She shares everything with her sister and is always trying to help her and helps me clean and cook. I think she is out of the terrible two's and I am loving the stage she is in right now. I am going to be so sad when she has to go to school in a couple years and I wont have her home all day.

Saturday, May 14, 2011


It has been so nice living across the street from the park. The girls ride their bikes over there and play everyday. I bought Elsie a power wheels for her birthday so that she can keep up with Andie on her trike and she does a pretty good job for only being 15 months. Unfortunately since we moved the park is a little farther away but the girls still ask to go all of the time. Oh summer time how we love you!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cowabunga Bay

So I won tickets to Cowabunga Bay for the two days before they officially opened for the season. I took Andie the first day and she was in heaven. Yes she even cried when we finally had to leave. Since it was the middle of May the weather was pretty good but it was still only about 72. So they warmed the water to compensate for it. Andie kept calling it a hot tub and loved it.

Then the next day I decided Elsie should join in the fun and I also asked my good friend Tressa and her little girl Roxy to join us. It was so much fun. Hopefully one day we can go back again.