Monday, September 22, 2008

Soccer Game!

So this last weekend Adam had to work at a Real Salt Lake soccer game so he got some free tickets for us. We had never been to a professional game before and it was awesome! I couldn't believe how many people actually go to soccer games....it was crazy. We had a great time....even though it did rain on us for a little while. We took Andie with us and I was a little worried because it was kind of cold and rainy but she did so great.
As you can see she was so happy the whole time.... she even ended up sleeping through the second half. She just looked around at everything trying to take it all in.
Also Sean and Alexa came with us to the game. Thanks guys for joining us and for helping out with Andie. We will have to do this again soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh I can't believe how big Andie looks!!! In that first picture I didn't think that was her, she looks so big!!

Kevin and SueAnn said...

Andie is the cutest!! I LOVE her hair in the bows!!

Kyle Peterson said...

Can I get some baby with those boots? She is sooo cute. Was the game played at the new stadium in Sandy or still at UU?

the stone fam:) said...

goodness how time flies i cant believe how big she is already she is adorable and i love the pig tales that is awesome that she already has enough hair for that she is so cute looks like you guys had a lot of fun we need to all get together

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

K, she is absolutely beautiful! Love the pink boots. and Adam... teach me!!! That would cut back mucho time in the evening.