Monday, September 14, 2009

Its a GIRL!!!

We are so excited that we are going to have another BABY GIRL. The ultrasound went really well and I am very happy and relieved to know that everything looks great! It will be so fun to see Andie and her sister grow up together especially since they will only be 18 months. I just hope they are best friends and don't fight to much. From the looks of it though I think she is pretty excited.
Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks. I cant believe I am already half way there. This pregnancy has been much better, easier and gone much faster than the last one. Also I have only gained 5 pounds this time. Definitely a better pregnancy...if I can just keep it up for the next 20 weeks.
*** We are really struggling with girl names. I just hope we can find one before she is born. It was so stressful last time. So any suggestions of names would also be great!!!

9 comments:

Shayanne said...

I have heard from a lot of people that Tressa is a cute name! :)

Hailey said...

Seriously... 5 lbs... i hate you right now!;) That's so exciting you are having another girl.. I'm sure she'll be just as cute as andie! That will be lots of fun for you & Adam when they are about 16!

Lignell Family said...

OHH Yay!! how exciting... I bet the girls will be great friends and great enemies all at the same time!! good luck with the names.... I always liked Tristan, but Brandon would never go for it.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you're half way there! I swear it was just last week we were sitting on my couch and you told me you were pregnant!! Crazy! I think you should just use the name you were debating on last time.

Krystal said...

Congrats!!! I am sure it will be so much fun to have those two so close. I am sure at times they will hate eachother but I am sure they will be best buds! The cruise wasn't bad with Kam at all just being confined in the airplanes was no fun!! I can't believe you are half way done!! I am glad to hear things are going much easier for you this time!! You look great!

Gramma Dori said...

Andie looks so sweet and totally excited. Take from a 15 month apart sis, they will be the best of friends and the worst of enemies but in the end love does prevail. Cyndi Sue is my best friend and I love her so much. They'll be great and so will you two. I can hardly wait to be a gramma again!!!!

Emily said...

yay!!! congratulations! how exciting for you guys!! and how nice that you already have all the clothes for her! that is awesome! my favorite girl name is london (i may have told you that last time) but it doesn't "go" with our list of names, so i can't use it. but i love it!! you're lucky to be halfway done and only 5 lbs heavier. i'm INSANELY jealous of you. but happy for you! :) glad it's going so well!!

KandyJill said...

I can't believe you're already 20 weeks along! That's crazy! I love the little belly! And I'm so excited for you guys - having kids close together will be so fun and I'm SURE they'll have so much fun together! Love you guys!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brittany! That's so exciting!