Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

I was really excited about Halloween this year. Andie just loved everything about it and I knew she would love Trick Or Treating. This was the first year that she understood any of it so we took full advantage.
I bought Andie a bucket at Target for a dollar but it just didn't go with her costume so I decided to decorate it to go with her costume and she loved it!

Andie was so proud of her costume and kept saying how pretty she was. She was so cute all night!
When we got home she went through her whole bucket and played with all her candy forever. She was even nice enough to share with me.

4 comments:

Emily said...

so you're one of THOSE kinds of people. the crafty, amazing, make an incredible creation from scratch, type of person!! :) i'm not. could you tell? the pumpkin looks amazing! soo cute! and andie truly is cute, she's adorable to know that and call herself that too!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

LOVE the halloween costume!!! Miss you! XOXOX

Krystal said...

How stinking cute is she!! You have to call next time you come to town!! WE need to get our kids together!

KandyJill said...

Oooh my cuteness!! She is so adorable! And I loved her little costume! AND the skeleton! Haha so cute!