Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boys and their Suits

Since we were in Idaho for the family reunion we decided to stay through Sunday and go to church there. My brother Jared's two best friends had just gotten home from their missions that week and one of them was having their homecoming that Sunday. Adam and I had become really good friends with them also since my brother lived with us for a little while so they were always over and became like family to us. Adam however had forgotten his church clothes and so come Sunday he had to borrow some from my dad. He was almost like a kid in a candy store looking through my dads closet at all the suits he had acquired throughout the last 30 years. He tried a few on and after having some fun he even convinced all of my brothers to join him. I couldn't pass up this opportunity to take a few pics of these strikingly handsome young men.


Welcome Home Kelly and Paul! We sure missed you guys.

No comments: