Friday, February 25, 2011

Elsie's Birthday Party

We all went to Idaho to celebrate Elsie's birthday with our families. She was spoiled as always and loved all the attention that she got! I was feeling ambitious this year since I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I decided to make Elsie's birthday outfit. I bought the skirt and then decided to make her shirt and headband and even her shoes to all match. Since the decorations had owls on them I decided to make her shirt with an owl and then made her smash cake an owl too. She DESTROYED her cake and ate it until I finally made her quite before she got sick. All in all the party was a success and it was fun to spend time with friends and family.














7 comments:

http://ecologiaemeioambiente.blogspot.com/ said...

Congratulations on your blog. Visit my blog. Check out my work. Access: http://ecologiaemeioambiente.blogspot.com/

Hailey said...

It seems everytime I look at your blog I just can't help but want all your girls bows and clothes! SEriously.. Elsie's bow is to die for!

Anonymous said...

So cute! That's been my favorite thing right now is embellishing onesies! Your such a good little momma!

Austin SEO said...

She's so cute. I love the cakes.

Happy Birthday Baby! :)

przykazaniameskie said...

beautifully

Unknown said...

So cute! It seems that she really love that cake...


Windows 7 | Demand Planning | Houston Car Wreck Lawyer

Anonymous said...

cutie, she is going to taste sooooooo good very soon