Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Andie!

I still cant believe my little girl is 3! She had one heck of a birthday this year. She celebrated for a whole week and loved every minute of it. Grandma D couldnt make it to her birthday party so she came a few days early to celebrate. She took her to McDonalds and then to the mall to go shopping. She was spoiled rotten and still talks about how fun it was. Grandma even got her the Tangled dress she has been begging for.

Then on Andie's birthday we went and got milkshakes at Johnny B Goodes. She was pretty excited that everything was about her that day.
We then celebrated her birthday during the weekend while everyone was in town for Jared and Jess's wedding. Of course she was begging me to make her cake again this year and she has become obsessed with Hello Kitty. So yes I attempted a Hello Kitty cake. Luckily my friend Tressa was in town so together we tried to pull one out and I think we did a pretty good job. If nothing else she loved it and thats all that matters. She loved all of her presents and was loving all of the people that were there for her. Thanks everyone for everything. It meant a lot to me and to Andie.











2 comments:

Gramma Dori said...

Can you believe I'm just getting caught up here. Love these pics and especially the busy little feet sitting with the birthday cake. Love those toes!

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy eating your kitty cake as much as I am going to enjoy eating your kitty, your p-ssy is the best sweetie, I want your knickers so I can smell it all the time