Saturday, October 15, 2011

Girls Weekend!

Well a while ago my mom had a brilliant idea to do a girls weekend every year. My dad and all of his brothers do one every year so she decided we need to have one also. We decided to go stay in Park City for a few days and shop to our hearts content. We definitely did that and more! One day we shopped for about 9 hours! I think we all did pretty well though. We also wanted to go do the alpine slide but when we got there we found out it closed the week before ;( so we decided to do the olympic tour instead. I went to the Olympics but it was so different to really see everything up close. Overall we was an amazing trip. We laughed, talked, shopped, played games and stayed up way to late. Well here's to next year girls. I cant wait!!!
Yes it was to perfect for us not to! Got to love planking!

No comments: