Thursday, February 2, 2012

Elsie Turns 2

 I cant believe my sweet baby girl is 2! Time just flies by faster and faster all the time. Its weird to think that when Andie turned 2 Elsie was already 6 months old. I must have been crazy back then. I cant imagine having another baby already. I have loved every minute that I get to spend with my girls. On Elsie's birthday Andie had school so we had a few hours for just the two of us. We went shopping and had to stop at The Sweet Tooth Fairy for a cupcake. She devoured it... well most of it. She left a little piece for her sister. She may be my crazy child but she always remembers to share with her sister. They truly are best friends. Happy Birthday Elsie Lane we sure love you!!!







2 comments:

Charish said...

Okay... I love her!! I miss her! can I play with her soon!?!?!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to tasting your little bald p-ssy