Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome Raymie Marie!

Welcome to the world Raymie Marie! I have been so excited for my brother and sister in law to have their little baby. My family is very close but I wanted my girls to have cousins on my side of the family as well. I am pretty close to my sister in law even though she has only been apart of our family for a year. Yes, they really didn't wait to long to have kids which makes me happy! Well the more we talked about having babies she told me I could be in the room when she delivered. I was on cloud 9! It was so awesome to be on the other end of things for once. It was such an amazing experience that I will never forget. I love them so much and that sweet little girl too. Also her cousins are already obsessed and cant get enough. Hopefully this will be good training for when I have this next little baby of my own.





No comments: