Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Titus and his friend


Titus was relieved to find another Frenchie while I went to visit Brittany at work. One of their patients had this little fella in their car and we got him out so they could play together. Titus mostly tried to hump him.


So I just took Titus out side and we found a frisbee and its pretty much his favorite toy. He won't let go of it! I can lift him up a couple feet in the air while he's got a hold of the frisbee and he'll just hang on to it. What a nerd. Well look for us in one of those ultimate dog challenge contests on ESPN doing frisbee tricks!

7 comments:

Kyle Peterson said...

Oh I love you, thank you for joining the trend club! I am adding you as my bestest friends list. I love you forever.

Kyle Peterson said...

so i think that titus should come play with maggie at dog beach. any takers?

The Thatchers said...

YAY!!! Finally! And I love how you JUST got the blog BUT you have had 102 views already!! Wow!! Thanks for telling us SO late!! ;) We miss you guys, wish you were here!!

Gramma Dori said...

Hmmm, Titus humping another dog, now there's a new one! Love ya, Mom

Megan and Alyvia said...

Yay!! You guys have a blog!! Glad to see that Titus is doing well.

Can't wait to see pics of your new coming addition!!

Barb said...

Glad to see you have a blog and Heather and I are not the only ones keeping up with the family. Okay each other...
So excited for you guys and the new baby!! I just found out. That is why blogging is the only way I find out about things.
Take care and keep up the good work!

Shara said...

YEAh. No post pics of the belly!