Monday, June 2, 2008

Belly Shots...not those kind...These kind!



After many request I am pleased to present the first (and probably the only) photos of Brittany's belly. It's really not that big....okay so maybe it is big. But hey! she's just a little girl anyways. Still the cutest thing ever! Only a month and a half left to go.

See....she's still little, she just has an orb attached to her waist. Poor baby must be cramped in there. It doesn't help that Brittany's new favorite thing to do is poke at the baby whenever she moves to one side of her belly or the other. It is pretty cool though, you can see her belly change shapes and sometime it looks lop-sided cause the little girl is all to one side.

Today we brought home the infamous glider. I hate the dang things cause their so ugly, but we finally found this Dutailier Glider that isn't too Grandma-ish. Needless to say the wallet is broken. Thanks Greg!
Some of you might be thinking..."not grandma-ish? yeah right" But I defy you to find a better glider under a grand that looks less grandma. Besides they don't really make modern gliders for hip 20 somethings that cost less then $900... trust me I checked.

4 comments:

The Thatchers said...

LOVE the pics of the tum tum!! You look cute Britt!! The glider is awesome...I really love mine too!! Mine isn't grandamish even a little bit!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Thank you!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I love your belly!

Gramma Dori said...

I love the glider . . . and I am grandma! I look forward to using it.

the stone fam:) said...

hey brittany i am so glad to see that you guys have a blog we miss game nights!! i am so jealous of your glider i want one so bad and that is a cute one well let us know when the baby comes i am excited to see her!!