Sunday, July 6, 2008

Late Anniversary Post

Yeah our anniversary was a couple weeks ago and I meant to post something earlier but I'm a slacker...So here are a couple pics from our little outing on the 23rd. Britt made me put up a picture that wasn't one of her pregnant, so here is one of our faves...Brittany might argue that it wasn't the most romantic night of our lives, but don't let her fool you. It was fun to actually spend the whole day together which doesn't happen to often! So we went shopping for a while, then ate at Texas Road House (which was d-lish!) and to top the evening off...(this is when I turned up the romance) we played miniature golf down in the hillbilly bayou at Boondocks. Thats how I get down. Nothing turns Britt on more than Hillbillies and Bayous, So I thought hey...two birds with one stone! So here are a few pics...

So we started the adventure off with a little batting cage session. I'm looking pretty professional in the sweet facegaurd helmet that was no doubt child sized!
Would you look at that swing? I mean that thing is good...so I had a hard time deciding if I should try my hand at the medium or fast pitching machine, so since its been a while since I've swung the bat I opted for the medium, which no doubt was a good idea because out of all 20 pitches I hit zero of them! Pretty pathetic, I was humbled to say the least...and you know Brittany, she was right there on the other side of the fence taunting and making fun of me. Gotta love the support she so freely gives!Down at the Hillbilly Bayou!
So I will just let everyone know that I DOMINATED Brittany at miniature golf...well kinda, I beat her by like 8 strokes but as you can see, Burt was playing with a disadvantage...the belly kept gettin in the way!

Heres a shot of Britt putting through the cave amidst the intense marshlands. She looks pretty focused if you ask me.

In all, we had a fun time. Britt made fun of my batting, and I mad fun of her putting...so I guess you could say we tied for the night. I sure love that little girl and her belly. I just wish the dang baby would decide she's ready to come out so I can play with her. Every time I get a call from Britt I hope that when I answer she will sound all frantic and tell me I have to come home right away and take her to the hospital, but no luck yet. Anyways, 3 years down...eternity to go!

4 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

What a wonderful day that was!!! Tell Britt that she is the cutest prego I've seen! MiniGolfing looks quite difficult with a babe in her belly... I sure miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Adam, you are such a good husband! And I can't believe that baby hasn't come yet!! She has no where to go, but out of Britter's belly.

Lignell Family said...

That baby is begging to come out... poor Brit, you look so uncomfortable.

Heather Palmer said...

You are the man Adam - you sure know how to treat a lady to a night out! lol. :)

Did you know I have a NO FAIL method of going into labour? I'm 10 for 10 as of right now...and tomorrow I should be 11 for 11. You should call me.