Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Miss Perfect!


So here she is! Our little princess finally decided to make an appearance...and what an entrance it was. Trust me, if you have never been apart of the birth process it is mind blowing! Brittany did so awesome, 3 pushes before the doctor came in and 3 after he showed up and out she came! What an amazing experience. Here are a few pics from the whole experience. She's pretty incredible, perfect in every way!

Look at all that hair! So it's still undetermined if it's blond or a light brown, whatever it is theres a ton of it!
Holdin her after she got all cleaned up!
Bath Time!
She was kinda mad....
But then she calmed down once dad dried her off and wrapped her up!
I wasn't kidding....loads of hair!
And finally...our little family...
So if you are wondering what we named her...well...so are we. Actually we have two names we are going over, and if Brittany wasn't asleep right now we would probably have the issue settled. Anyways, more to follow soon...like her actual name!

13 comments:

Lignell Family said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys, and so jealous at the same time, i want to meet me baby!! She is sure adorable though! I can't wait to see her in real life and hear what her name is!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

OH she is so adorable! Her hair is so cute! Congratulations guys, I am so happy for you!!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER! CONGRATS! JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM CRYING... I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

oh yeah... she is beautiful! looks like her aunt Charish... ;)

Chelsie Brady said...

Yay for babies! Congratulations! She is beautiful- nice work!

Elicia said...

Congrats you two!!

Tara said...

She is so adorable! I'm so excited for you both. And I love the final name decision! Can't wait to see her in real life! AH! YAY! You're a dad now, Adam. How exciting!!

Barb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so cute. Make sure you take lot's of pictures.
I can't beleive you are a Dad. I remember when you where born!!! Boy am I old.
And MAKE your wife take it easy. Give her lots of love and let her sleep as much as possible. It will make it better for both of you. Trust me.
Anyway take care and enjoy every last moment with your new little one. ;D

Adams Clan said...

Congrats, she is cute and, and we love the name. Good luck with the days and nights yet to come.

Emily said...

oh my gosh!! she does have tons of hair! wow! she's beautiful!! congratulations!

S-K-S said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. We think she looks like Brittany. Hope we can meet her soon.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Way to go Adam and Britany, she is darling, found your blog after looking at Stephen. Yep, this is Robyn, Stephen's mom.
Great to catch up on your lives. Adam I am jealous, you are doing what I always wanted to do, Well, I started it but never finished.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm soon be some p-ssy to eat