Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our First Family Photos

Last week we had our friend Lisa take some photos of our little family down in Provo and she did an amazing job! So I thought we should share some of our favorites with you. Here you go...enjoy!
Isn't she the most adorable thing ever!!!Striking a poseShe was so happy the whole time!Burt doesn't like this one but too bad...I do.
Absolutely the best one of them all. I love it! It's okay for you to admit our baby is cuter than yours.

Okay so I'm posting a ton of photos this time...sorry for some of you who like words rather than pictures but I couldn't narrow it down to just a couple photos that I liked best. So deal with it, and for you who are blog-stalking and only come to see the latest photos you must be in heaven...
We couldn't help not putting her in her one-piecer, its just too cute.
You know we couldn't leave our little boy dog out of the family photo session!
Okay so that's finally the end of them. Well we hope you enjoyed them, we know that we do...I've been sending and showing almost everyone who will let me. Mostly because our baby is adorable, we're merely filling in the scene. Thanks again to Lisa.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in HEAVEN!! Andie looked so tiny in your arms!!! She is so darling!! Great photos!

Barb said...

You have the most adorable little family. And your little girl is so very cute. Love the pictures! Hope to see you at Page's wedding.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

oh i love them all! I must get a few of them! PLEASE?!?!

Kevin and SueAnn said...

Cute pic, Andie is so cute!! You guys must be avoiding us, I keep texting you guys to hang out, but you never respond...:(

The Thatchers said...

I love em!! LOVE LOVE LOVE EM!!! So are we gonna hang out again soon?? In the ones where you were changing Andie into the one piece, if you look at her eyes you can see me in them...it is crazy!!

Emily said...

Those are SOOO good! I loved the one of you all on the bench, dog included! And the ones of Andie are so cute, she is adorable and she has the cutest clothes!! And bows! Those were awesome, I'm glad you posted so many!!

Rachel said...

I love the family pictures.. Whoever did them did a wonderful job! You look great Brit!

Krystal said...

So stinking cute. can't wait for our family photos. your baby is adorable but you can't say she's cuter than mine just prettier!!

Kyle Peterson said...

I loved meeting Andie. She is the cutest, I will admit that with you! It was good seeing you guys for the short time too. Ky Ky and I will be back to attack in december with dogs so there better be a Titus play date (I only say this because I want to include him because in the fam picture he looks so sad).

Hailey said...

What a cute little family you guys have! Andie is so dang cute too. I loved looking at your blog & pics of lil' girl.