Thursday, October 16, 2008

Three Months!

I cant believe that it has already been three months since we welcomed Andie into our family. It still doesn't seem realistic sometimes that we have a baby. We are loving every minute of it. She is growing so much and is becoming so much more aware all the time. The only thing that I can complain about is that the last few weeks she has really started sucking her thumb and I dont know how to get her to stop. At least with a pacifier you can take it away but she wont take one...she never has, all she wants is her thumb! If anyone has any suggestions how to get her to stop before it really becomes a habit I am all ears.

Oh and also we had our friend Lisa take some family pictures the other day so as soon as I get them uploaded I will post some of our favorites! They turned out awesome!!!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

time really does fly. it was good to see you and to finally meet andie. she is so sweet. I still just can't get over the difference in size between our kidsdfft8

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

She is so freaking darling!!! I absolutely love the laughting pictures, it instantly makes me smile! I cant wait to see your family photos!

Emily said...

wow, 3 months!! she is so beautiful, I can't wait to see your family pics! as for sucking thumbs, i don't have any fancy tricks, with jaclyn i just kept taking it out when she could suck hers. everytime. it's annoying, but she really stopped the habit before it became bad. she won't take a binky either, but now she doesn't need either! good luck! maybe someone has better advice than me..i hope so! :)

Heather Palmer said...

Time fly's huh? Enjoy it...one morning you'll wake up and she'll be starting Kindergarten and you'll wonder where the crap the tim went.