Wednesday, December 17, 2008

5 Months!

So Andie is over 5 months now and is getting bigger all the time. She is really starting to get a personality which I love most of the time. Her first tooth broke through the other day and I feel so bad for her but overall she has handled it very well and is still a good and happy baby.
Andie has started sitting up on her own but only for short periods of time, but she is doing really well. Also she loves to eat cereal so much I thought I would try some other foods just to see how she would do. I know that she is still pretty young but she loves to eat. I started her on green beans and she LOVED them! I was surprised because I didnt think they tasted very good at all.

4 comments:

Emily said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is sitting up, she is so strong! You're lucky about the food, Jaclyn is almost 9 months and she still doesn't eat vegetables very well!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she has a tooth!!! Don't worry my sister-in-law was worried when her little girl got a tooth but she said it wasn't that bad. (breastfeeding wise) And that is very good for you she likes green beans! Taiton on likes potatoes!! But I guess that's what I get for being a picky eater.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I can't even believe how big she looks in her crib!!!!

Barb said...

Your little one is so dang CUTE!!!
5 months is not too young for baby food. If you wait too much longer you will have a harder time getting her to eat. I learned the hard way with my first.
Teething Tables are the BEST thing for teething, my 16 month old who is getting his molors now brings me the teething tables now. You can get them in Walmart and they are all natural.
Hope you have a wonderful first Christmas with you cute girl!