Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big Daddy Titus!

Yes thats right, the puppies are here! They were born on Saturday November 29 and Maggie did amazing. French Bulldogs usually have to have c-sections because they are smaller and most of them cant handle it. We had her scheduled for a c-section that next Monday but she went into labor before that. She didnt even make a sound and just went in a laid down in here bed and started having her puppies. It was pretty amazing to watch and we are so proud of her for doing it naturally. We had four puppies, 2 girls and 2 boys and 2 are brindle and 2 are white so we ended up with one of each. It was perfect! Here is Titus the proud papa.


This is the little white girl and she is my favorite. She is the smallest one and I just love her.This is Adams favorite one, the brindle boy and the craziest one of them all.They are always climbing all over each other and cuddling. I am going to be so sad when we sell them!Here is Maggie taking care of her babies. She is such a good Mom and never wants to leave them.

2 comments:

Emily said...

OH my gosh that is that cutest thing ever!!! I love newly born puppies!! I'm so happy to hear that Maggie didn't have to have a c-section, what a trooper!! That's so exciting! Good luck selling them!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Alright! I just was curious... check out this http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/sale/1100121/Default.aspx there is a freakin french bulldog on there for $3,000.00!!!!!!!!!! where was I when you decided to do this? I think I need one!!!!!