Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 Months!

I cant believe that Andie is already over six months old. She is such a good baby, I just love her so much! She sleeps at least twelve hours a night without waking up which is nice since I need my sleep also. She loves that she can sit up by herself and look around at everyone and everything. She loves any food I give her and she is always happy. Who could ask for more! At her six month appointment she was 25 inches and her weight was 14 lbs. that puts her in the 25 percentile which is better than her four month appointment so I am glad to see she is moving up. Well here are a few recent pics. They arent the best quality since some of them were taken with my phone but I love them anyways.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH cute...what a big girl!

Emily said...

oh my goodess she is so cute! wow, time flies! seems like she was just born! i am SOO jealous that she sleeps 12 hours through the night for you! i'm still fighting my 2 year old to sleep through the night! you are so lucky! what's your secret?

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

So So cute!

afton, stephen & brooks said...

She is adorable, I LOVE the bows. She sounds like she's a great baby, I hope I could be so lucky!

the stone fam:) said...

she is getting so big i cant believe how time flies!! its crazy and i am glad that you can post more yay

Hailey said...

Seriously...she is adorable... she is starting to look so much like you Brittany! I love your style in dressing her... so so cute!

The Thatchers said...

So freakin cute!! Love the new pics!! We still need to do her 6 month pics!!