Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bestest Friends!

So I have some of the best friends in the world. Unfortunately they are all still in Idaho but I use any excuse I can to go home to visit them. Luckily I have been able to see them a lot more lately. Holly had her baby shower a little while ago and it was so much fun. We were all so excited for her to have baby Tessa.
Also Charish and Stephanie came down for a girls weekend and it was amazing! I was definitely overdue for girls time. We shopped for two days straight, ate a lot and went to the movie Bride Wars. It was really nice to have them come down here for a change.
Well Holly had her baby girl a few weeks ago and I was able to go and see her. She is so little and cute, I just love her. I didn't realize how big Andie was until we put them together and it really made me sad to see how big she is getting. She really isn't a baby anymore. I cant believe she is already over 7 months old. (Don't look to close at Andie's outfit. She decided to throw up all over her clothes while we were there.)
Well girls thanks for all you do and I cant wait to see you again next week.

3 comments:

Freeda said...

girls time sounds amazing!! i haven't had any in a long time!! it's crazy how fast babies grow! it's sad but exciting!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I LOVE YOU MORE!!! and MISS YOU MORE!!! k that picture of Andie and Tessa... could it get any cuter? I don't think so! there is just another little baby missing.... hopefully sooner than later!

Freeda said...

that was emily btw, not jeffrey! he's not in need of girl time! :)