Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 MONTHS and St. Patricks Day

Time has just been flying by lately. Andie is getting so big I just cant believe it. I just love her personality but I miss her being my little baby. Not that she is very big, she is still only 15 lbs. She now has 6 teeth, says Mama, army crawls, climbs on EvErYtHiNg, and she LOVES Baby Einstein movies.As you can see I now have to keep a close eye on her at all times. She would rather climb up to stand and walk than crawl. I was trying to clean her room and box up all of her old clothes the other day and every time I turned around she was climbing on something else.



5 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

SO BIG!!!!!! so cute!

Emily said...

oh my gosh she is so big!!!! and so adorable!! you should post a video, i'd love to see her in action!!

Hailey said...

Nash is a climber too & all I have to say is get ready! It only gets wrose & I swear kids who are climbers.. their minds are way more mischievous than than the norm! As we speak nash has standing on top of the computer desk!! It drives me crazy! Andi is getting big & she just seems to get cuter ever time to me! So I think she can get away with anything!

Anonymous said...

Aw she looks so cute! I love the shot of her wearing the black and white printed tights. She looks really lovely.

Anonymous said...

She looks so big! Her little legs are SO tiny!!