Saturday, March 21, 2009

YAY for SPRING!!!

It has been so nice this week, I love it! Adam had the day off so we decided to go to the park that is by us and take Titus to chase all of the birds. It was a little windy but such a beautiful day. Andie LOVED being outside. She just looked around at everything and was so content. There wasn't very many birds out yet but Titus did find a goose to chase around for a while. It was pretty entertaining to watch. I am getting excited for nice, warm weather!





2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks so fun!! I can't wait for it to get really warm! We went out today too, but it was really really windy and it was a cold wind! I guess that's to be expected, there is snow on the ground after all! :)

The Thatchers said...

Ok I am beginning to think we aren't even friends anymore!! You never return phone calls, you never write me back...what the heck is goin on???????????????

But cute pics...maybe someday I'll be able to take my kids to the park with you guys..that is if we are cool enough.