Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GUESS WHAT???


After many emotions from shock and being nervous to excited and thrilled we are happy to announce that WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!! I know that some of you may have already known and sorry to those that we havent talked to yet. I have tried to keep it on the DL but Adam just cant keep it to himself. I am due the end of January which puts me at about 14 weeks right now. So far things are going well. I am still sick all the time but not near as bad as I was with Andie which is a good thing. Also I havent gained any weight so hopefully I wont get as big this time around but we will just have to wait and see. We will keep you updated on how things are going. We dont find out what we are having until the beginning of September. Adam is really hoping for a BOY and I dont really care all though a GIRL would be more convenient since I already have lot of girl stuff. Also I would love advice from all you moms that have kids so close together. They will only be 18 months apart which stresses me out a bit.

8 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!! I am so so excited for you!!!!

Krystal said...

I knew that was what this post was going to be about as soon as I saw the tittle!!! First or all congrats!!! It will be exciting and your kids will have the opportunity to be very close. Second of all do you know what causes this??? J/k ;)Well can't wait to hear about all your updates! We need to hang out when you come to town next. I lost your number so you'll have to call me!

Hailey said...

How exciting! LIttle Andie is so flippin' adorable, I'm excited to see just how cute this one will be too! I'm sure you'll do just fine with 2 kids so close together!

Lignell Family said...

YAY!! how fun!! CONGRATS!! lets get together soon!`

Alexa said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations! :)

Megan and Alyvia said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!! :) Wooooo!!

Emily said...

YAY!!!! congratulations!!! that is so exciting!! we are so happy for you!! don't worry, you can do it!! it's hard at first for some (like me) but it is so worth it to have kids so close together and such good friends!! as i'm writing this, my kids are laughing at each other behind me! mine are 15 1/2 months apart and the first 2 months were insane, but it gets easier and then it's so fun! just make sure that you make your older child the priority if both are needing you at the same time (to a point). because the baby can cry and be fine, but the older child could feel neglected if you always chose baby over her. that makes having the baby a positive thing, not a negative one. it's so fun to see your older child love and kiss the baby too, you're going to feel like you're going to explode with love and joy from watching it! ahh..so fun! congrats again...and can't wait to see you!!!

Brittannia, Dan, Jett & London Mechling said...

hey girl i have not talked to you in ages but mine are 18 months apart and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I wouldnt have it any other way! I am so happy for you guys! Dont stress to much. Im sorry your sick but thats good it is not as bad as last time! Good for you on the no weight thing too! Next time your in town let us know!