Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Year!

I just cant believe that Andie is a year old today. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital excited to finally see and hold her for the first time. This year has sure flown by fast. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. She has slept through the night since she was seven weeks old and has never looked back since. She is definitely like her mother and loves her sleep and I appreciate her sleeping for at least 12 hours a night with out waking up. Also she is such a good eater and I haven't found anything yet that she wont eat. Also she is a very calm baby and never really cries or whines. I know if she starts getting cranky all that I have to do is lay her down and she will go right to sleep for a few hour nap. She is quite the busy body now days though. She walks everywhere and I cant keep up with her, she wears me out every day. She also loves to jabber and talk as much as possible. I am just so grateful for her every single day. I cant even remember what our lives were like before her. I love staying at home with her everyday and enjoying her company. We love our baby girl and look forward to spending forever with her!






* It is really late so I will post birthday pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Emily said...

happy birthday andie!!! wow, she sounds like the perfect baby! sleeping perfectly, eating tons! lucky mom!! can't wait to meet her and let her and jaclyn play!!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

she almost still looks like her baby pictures!!!! She is so beautiful!!!