Saturday, January 16, 2010

18 Months and 38 Weeks

I cant believe my baby is already 18 months old. She is getting so big and I cant get enough of her. She has got quite the personality but I love every bit of it. I know that I wont think that in a few more years so I am taking advantage now! We put her in a toddler bed a few months ago and I am so glad we did. She loves it and never even tries to get out. She has also become quite the talker and it is so nice to actually understand most of what she is saying. She has so much energy but I love to watch her run around crazy and dance all the time. Adam and I just sit there and watch her everyday and laugh. She started going to nursery last month since I cant keep up with her anymore and she loves it. She runs in every week and never looks back. She is quite the social butterfly!
This is for you Charish! I hate taking pictures when I am pregnant so this will probably be the last one. I cant believe that I am already 38 weeks!!! If it is anything like last time I could be holding my baby in less than a week. The doctor seems to think I could have her any day so we will see. I am finally getting to the point of being anxious and excited. This pregnancy has been so much better and easier than the last time.
I have been getting to the point in this pregnancy of being big and uncomfortable so we have been doing a lot of relaxing and sitting around lately. I guess I better take advantage of it now since things will be getting CRAZY very soon!I cant believe that I will be a mother of two!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

you look adorable!! you are sooo lucky that andie made the transition from crib to bed so well! we're STILL dealing with issues with jacey and he's not sleeping in his own bed yet! count your blessings!!! :) good luck with everything that's coming up! you'll do great! having two kids is so much fun!!

Kevin and SueAnn said...

You are so cute and tiny! I am jealous!

Kyle Peterson said...

Holy cow! Who knew! I've been out of the blog world for a while. I can't believe you're having a 2nd baby! Were you as sick with this one as Andie? I'm still in awe, so excited for you guys!

the stone fam:) said...

brittany you look so good!! i am excited to see the new little one!! good luck you will love haveing them so close!!

Anonymous said...

Britt! I'm so excited for you! And you look so Amazing! I"m so proud of you for keeping the weight off! I'm going to need your encouragement everyday!!! Can't wait to meet the new addition to your fam!

Megan and Alyvia said...

Brittany!!
Do you guys still live around here??
My phone got stolen so I lost all my contacts so I don't have your # anymore but if you guys are still around here then I really want to meet up for lunch sometime...
I guess I'll let you have that baby first, though ;)

I can't beleive you're already 38 weeks, congrats!! Andie is going to be such a cute big sis :)

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

have i told you lately I love you? you look amazing! I can't wait to see you! please please have this baby SOON!!