Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Months

I cant believe it has been three months already. Elsie is getting so big which I love but at the same time it makes me so sad. She is still the best baby in the world. She never cries and is always happy. I love that she is always smiling and happy. She is about 12 1/2 pounds right now and growing more everyday. She loves Andie and laughs and tries to talk with her. They are so cute together. She is still a wonderful sleeper and sleeps from about 10-5 or 6 everyday then eats and sleeps for another three hours and still takes a few naps. I really couldnt ask for anything more. So far she still likes to be held a lot and doesn't enjoy tummy time for every long but she LOVES to be talked to and likes to see everything going on all time.I told Adam that I think we are pushing our luck by having anymore kids because ours so amazing!!!




3 comments:

Barb said...

She is just SOOOO Cute! Love all the pictures!

Krystal said...

SHe is getting so big! She is very cute! Adam and you make very cute babies... maybe you should have some more. lol!

Anonymous said...

What a chubbster! I love all her little outfits! I can't believe she's 3 months!! Yikes!!!