Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cruise Day 2

We were at sea all day so we slept in and then took advantage of everything on the ship again. After breakfast we went ice skating which was pretty entertaining since none of us have been on ice in years. If anyone knows my brothers though they know they have to try and show off and be the best. We were laughing pretty hard at there tricks and watching them fall. It was a lot of fun though.

My brothers getting ready to rock climb.My dad even participated in the sexiest leg contest. He should have won but he didnt since half of the judges were with the other guys participating in the contest. We all got a kick out of watching him though.

And my favorite part was just relaxing and laying out for a while. I got fried though which sucked being in pain the rest of the trip and I only laid out for an hour or so.
My little brother Cully even got to gamble for the first time in his life. He definitely got a lot more practice throughout the trip and he eventually he even played the tables.
That night at dinner was our first formal night. Of course the food was amazing and we ate until we were sick.

No comments: