Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Elsies Blessing

We were finally able to bless Elsie on June 13th. I know that she was 4 months old but between going on our cruise and then each of our parents being out of town it just took a little longer than normal. Adam gave her an amazing blessing and I am so grateful to have the priesthood in our home. Unfortunately it was kind of a cold day. The Sunday before was over 90 degrees but of course the Sunday we decide to bless Elsie and have a BBQ it is in the 60's. We still had a good time though and are glad we got to spend it with friends and family.





I love my two girls so much. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with them everyday and watch them grow. Andie is such a good sister and can always make Elsie smile and laugh.


2 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I am a terrible friend!! i didn't even know you blessed her! :( she looks beautiful!

Hailey said...

How cute! ANd I just LOVE those cheeks!