Friday, July 2, 2010

4&5 Months

Time sure flies by even faster with the second child. Elsie is growing so much and I am starting to love watching her and Andie interact with each other. We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and Elsie is loving being outside all the time.
She just gives me looks when her older sister decides to write all over her face. I have a feeling this is just the beginning.
We gave her cereal for the first time a couple weeks ago. Even though she was making funny faces she actually loved it. So far she has only had cereal and bananas but she has loved them both. I think she just loves to eat.She also loves her pacifier which is still weird for me since Andie never took one. If she looses it though she does get mad she just sucks on her big toe instead.

Here is a little video of Elsie laughing and giggling. She is so much fun and just makes us all so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time you got to sample my rice cereal substitute, big sis loves it but you won't be able to swallow it all like she can, you will look cute though with I running from your mouth and off your chin