Sunday, June 27, 2010

Drive-In

Last week we decided to go to the movie with some friends. Since it was Fathers day weekend we let the guys choose the movie so we went and saw A-Team. It was pretty good though. Better than I thought it would be. Andie wasnt very into it but they were playing Toy Story 3 across the parking lot so she watched it for part of the time.

Here is Talia and Jack getting sleeping after half the movie

I am so glad that it is finally summer and we can go out and do stuff. Adam is on his summer break right now and doesnt go back until the 12th of July so we are trying to do as much as possible before school starts again. Only 2 more quarters though and he is done for good!!!

1 comment:

The Thatchers said...

Oh I am SOOOOOOO jealous!! I LOVE drive-ins! Where is one around here?? I so wanna go when Chey gets back into town!