Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jordan's Wedding

On May 20th Jordan and Ryan got married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. I was so glad I was able to be there and be apart of it. I went with Jordan to take out her endowments on Wednesday. Then my parents, Caleb and Jared came down and we went to the wedding and luncheon on Thursday.

Andie really loved the cupcakes or should I say the icing on the cupcakes.

Friday they had their reception in Pocatello. We went early to help with the food and ended up staying for the whole thing. Andie kept saying "Jordan has a pretty dress." Also every time I turned around she was going over to Ryan or Jordan and trying to stand in the line with them.


Good luck with everything Jordan. I love you and you will always be like a sister to me. I am so happy for you and Ryan!

No comments: