Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Andie's Hair Cut

Andie's hair is really starting to get long but is still really thin. I am sick of just trimming it all of the time so I finally decided to take her somewhere to have it cut so it doesn't look so stringy. She was actually really excited to have it done. As you can see she really needed it.
I took her to Cookie Cutters and she loved it. Of course she chose to sit in the pink car and she even got to watch Backyardigans which is one of her favorite shows right now. The girl that did it was awesome and I think her hair looks much better now, even though I was sad to watch her cut a good 2-3 inches off.

As cute as can be! I just love this little girl to pieces. She is such a good girl. She is all girl for sure. We cant leave the house without our necklace, bracelet and earrings, and her hair done. She always tells us she is pretty like a princess and I definitely agree with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to know that is the only hair you will need to trim for a few years I like my kitty bald