Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Stevenson came down to visit us for a few days. Andie always gets excited when they come to visit. We decided since it was a nice day we would take the girls to get some pumpkins.

I just love my girls so much. I don't know what I would ever do without them. They always put a smile on my face.
Andie even led the way and made it all the way through the corn maze.



It was such a fun weekend, I just love everything about fall time.

3 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

how fun!!! I sure love those girls and I'M not sure what I would do without them!! I can't believe how big they are getting.

greg said...

Looking through the pictures made me smile. What cute kids. Thanks for posting them. Why don't you send copies of the photos to me.

Anonymous said...

get her in the nice tall corn so nobody sees then pull down her pants and eat her p-ssy mmmmmmmmmmmm