Friday, October 15, 2010

Cornbelly Fun

I don't know if you can tell from all of my posts lately but I love fall and all the things that there are to do. I took the girls to Cornbelly's with some friends and Andie had a blast. She loved playing on the jumping pillows.
Then we headed over to the slides. Here is Andie climbing back up with some of her friends.
* If you haven't noticed yet we went through a couple outfits that day! Oh the joys of just being potty trained. She does just fine until she has fun playing and sometimes forgets and of course its always at the most inconvenient times!
I finally took Andie home to change her and came back a few hours later with Adam to enjoy the rest of the fun. Of course Andies favorite part was Pumpkin Princess Playland. She loved dressing up and playing. She is really into the Princess stage right now.



We finally moved on to some other things but werent to happy about it at first.

I love my girls so much. We have so much fun together everyday.

We even went though a couple corn mazes. Andie was scared of the snake maze until she saw Elsie go in it and she didn't want to look like a chicken so she decided to follow her sister.

Then we went on a hayride to check out all the decorations and festivities. Both of the girls loved this part, especially Elsie. She wanted to go again and wasn't happy when we got off.



2 comments:

Garnetrose said...

Great pics. Ilove the fall too. My favorite time of the year.

Anonymous said...

who the hell cares about your stupid kids? This ins't a photo album this is the internet you moron