Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going Private

So I will be the first to admit that I hate it when people have private blogs. I love to look at peoples blogs that I dont know very well and then they go private and that's the end of that. Well for the last six months or so I have noticed half of the people looking at my blog are from other countries. Then it has gotten worse where half of my comments are from crazy people from all over the world and now they are even following my blog. So Yes....I am one of those people that is now going private. So Please send me your email or leave it in the comments. Whether I know you well or not I would love to invite everyone. If you don't want to leave your email address in a comment you can always email me at bsteve187 {at} gmail.com

14 comments:

Shara said...

We would love to get invited! shara.pack@gmail.com.

Joy McDaniel said...

mcdajoy@gmail

Emily said...

haha, that's so random that they were actually commented on your blog!! i definitely want an invite. emilycpalmer@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

jana-garrett@hotmail.com
I've had some weird comments too!

Hailey said...

wierd.... i thought about going private once, but then decided not to, i def would if a bunch of wierdos were leaving comments tho! jnhrandall22@yahoo.com

The Pack's said...

Please invite us :)

sean(dot)pack(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks! :)

Krystal said...

kryslish@yahoo.com

Shayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
afton, stephen & brooks said...

I know you don't know me that well but Stephen likes to see what Adam is up to and what can I say I love a good blog stalking session.
aftondeann@gmail.com

Chelsie Brady said...

I would love to be able to continue to read your blog...

chelsie83@gmail.com

The Thatchers said...

You know my email right??

The Adams Family said...

We would like to be invited to keep viewing your blog... kayla_adams2@msn.com
Thanks

Adams Clan said...

We would love to be invited, dbilly81@hotmail.com

Spencer & Nikki said...

So we still want to check your blog out :) spnikanderson@gmail.com