Friday, March 4, 2011

Visitors

So our good friends Ryan and Stephanie came down and stayed with us for a few days. We love having visitors and it was so good to spend time with them. The boys were able to go snowboarding at Sundance for two days which they loved. Then one of the nights the boys watched all of the kids and Steph and I actually got a break and went to the Melting Pot for dessert and to hang out for a while. I am still thinking about that place and want to go back so if anyone wants to join me just let me know! I am horrible at taking pictures so these are the only ones I got of the three days they were here. We took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo one day and Andie and Taiton were in heaven, definitely a kids paradise!









1 comment:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

looks like you guys had fun! Invite me charrybaby62{at}hotmail{dot}com