Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Overdue post

So I havent posted for a very long time. I finally started to consistently post and then things got crazy around our house. I was called to be the Relief Society Secretary in March and it has been keeping me VERY busy. I never understood how much the relief society does until I received this calling. I have actually really enjoyed it so far and have got to know the people in our ward a lot better. Also the weather finally warmed up so we have been enjoying it as much as possible. It is so hard to sit in a house all winter with two little kids. Its so nice to be able to run around outside.

Also we moved up the street the beginning of June. It wasn't a very far move but it is a much nicer place with twice the square footage which has been so nice for the girls. Also everyone (minus myself) is very happy that we were able to get Titus back. The girls really do love him.

No comments: