Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Draper Days

A few weeks ago they had Draper Days that is at the park near our house. Andie has been obsessed with fireworks ever since the 4th of July so we thought we would take her to see some more of them. I couldn't believe what a big event it was. Andie played in the bouncy houses and on all of the toys and even got to swing which she loves to do. Then we took her over to ride the ponies. She was loving it. She was a lot smaller than the rest of the kids but she didnt want any help and rode it all by herself. She just kept saying, "Yee-Ha, this is really fun"! We took a video of her but I forgot to get pictures dang it.Every time I tell Andie to smile now she just makes funny faces for me. She thinks she is so funny but it drives me crazy sometimes.She also likes to stick grass up peoples noses. I have no idea where she gets this stuff from.
Overall we had a really good night and both of the girls loved the fireworks. It was actually a pretty big show and it was such a nice night.

1 comment:

Emily said...

fun! brave girl! for the pony riding and for the fireworks. i thought most kids were supposed to be afraid of those. my kids have never seen them, so i wouldn't know. but that's what i hear. :)