Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Farm Country

We have really been trying to get out and do a lot lately since we only have about a month left of nice weather before it starts getting cold. Since Andie has been obsessed with riding horses lately Talia and I decided to take the kids to see all of the animals. It was really hot and crowded but we still had a good time. We spent a couple hours there and if it was up to Andie we would still be there. The way she gets excited just makes me smile. She just kept saying "Oh my gosh mom, I am so excited!" She has so much personality it just cracks me up and of course Elsie is just always happy to be apart of anything. I am just so thankful for such good kids.








1 comment:

The Thatchers said...

Fun!! You have been doing awesome at blogging lately. Thanks for texting me back today...oh wait. You didn't. Shocking.