Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Girls

This past week has been kind of stormy so we have had to try and find other things to go and do. We can only sit in the house so long before we start going crazy. Since Andie loves to shop the mall is always a hit. While we were there we let Andie ride the train that just goes around the mall. She was so excited to ride it and kept saying, "I ride it all by myself in the blue one and it is really fun".
Also Andie asks to ride the horses every time we go through the food court so one day I decided to give in. I bought her a ticket but since she isnt big enough I had to ride with her. Then since I had Elsie with me they made me buy her a ticket since she was on it and they even told me I had to put her on a horse for safety reasons. Are you kidding me? A baby on a horse is more dangerous than me holding her! Well I had to do it anyways and I am sure it was pretty entertaining to watch.About a week ago we had to take the computer down to the apple store and Andie really wanted to play in the water while we were there. It was a really hot day so we gave in and let her run around and get all wet. She was running around screaming the whole time. Grandma and Grandpa Stevenson bought Andie a swing to hang in the back yard for her birthday. She loves to swing and it is so nice not going to the park just to swing for a little bit. Although she asks to go swing about ten times a day now. The other day I let her go outside and swing while I was doing dishes and I would just check on her every so often to give her another push. When I walked outside this is how I found her. She was out of it for the rest of the night. I love staying home with my two girls so much. For the most part Andie is still a really good sister. The other day Elsie started crying and I asked Andie what was wrong with her and she told me she pushed her, then it happened again the other day and she told me she poked Elsie in the eye. She had to sit the corner for a few minutes but I have to give it to her, at least she is honest. Now that Elsie can sit up and scoot around on the ground they are starting to play more together. I know I need to cherish these moments because one day they will be fighting over barbies, clothes and boys.





Sundays are quite the crazy day for us. Adam has to working every other Sunday for a couple of months due to his school schedule and taking two kids by myself in not very easy, at least during sacrament meeting. Andie has to go potty at least twice and Elsie always wants fed and to take a nap. Needless to say I havent gotten much out of sacrament meeting lately.

4 comments:

Emily said...

oh they are so cute!! that is so ridiculous about it being safer to put your baby on a horse!! funny though! i LOVE that andie fessed up to what she did to elsie...that's so adorable!!! jacey used to be honest....now he thinks it's the greatest thing to tell a lie to get out of trouble. good thing he's such a bad liar, he always gets caught! haha. your girls are so cute, i love the way you dress them up so beautifully!! and i'm impressed that you take them to sacrament meeting by yourself. i think a lot of people wouldn't do it, because it seems pointless sometimes. you're setting a great example for your girls and you'll for sure be blessed!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute to see them together! Those pictures will be so fun for them when they're older! It's good Andie doesn't know what lying is yet!!

Gramma Dori said...

I love these pictures Brittany and I love these girls!

Spencer & Nikki said...

That picture of Andie in the swing is so stinkin cute. You have the cutest girls ever.