Friday, August 6, 2010

Elsie 6 Months

My baby girl is getting so big I cant believe it! Elsie is still the best baby every and never cries or complains and is still sleeping about 11 hours or more a night before waking up. She is starting to scoot around on the flour even though most of the time she goes backwards. She is getting up on all fours though and rocks back and forth so I am sure its only a matter of time before she is crawling.

Elsie is sitting up like a pro too! She has been sitting up for almost a month now. I think she is catching on to things faster than Andie did but I think it is because she doesn't want to miss anything and has to be right there by Andie all of the time.
This girl and her feet. She is always playing with them and sticking them in her mouth. Then the other day I gave her a bottle at Costco and when I looked down she was using her feet instead of her hands. She make me smile and laugh every day. We all love her so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elsie's bows are SOO cute! I especially love the 1st one! That's so funny she was holding her bottle with her feet! Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!! Maybe you can come see me in the hospital!